Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pouring into a pensieve

“That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and
hold it
Cause we consider these minutes golden
And maybe they'll admit it when we're gone
Just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our
songs and we can…”


How many times have you asked yourself.."what was i thinking ? ".. and how many times do you recall exactly what you are thinking... so i decided to come here and pour all my thoughts into the penseive they call a 'blog'... much of it wont make sense.. probably its not meant to..it is best that it doesnt make any sense. Sneak peak into my head ... " power amplifiers, joga bonito, depression, rammstein, lonliness, she, sleep, tirednesss, backache,thoughts of what could-have-been, arrogance, flywheel effect, my helplessness, pain of a bleeding foot, ipod format, football, my friends, what-could-have-been, her again, this blog, why this blog ? , differential amplifiers, a chilled glass of fruit juice, vacation, surfing, a 30 yard volley into the top corner, failure?, rosenrot, benzin, am - i - me -or-some1else ?, how have i changed, have i changed at all?, paradoxical me, feuer frei, retribution, the cloudy skies and a lone bird soaring carelessly, no i havent changed, chinese proverbs, is HE testing me ?, bring it on, Signals and systems,beaches,blue,i somehow manged to get her out of my mind, its not meant to be, manchester united transfers, class C operation, opportunist?, self- ish or -less ?, should i give a fuck anymore ?, why me, mein herz brennt, fuck arjun singh, gimme a break....I NEED A BREAK !!! ".... and thats just my left hemisphere.. u dont wana hear my filthy right hemisphere's thoughts, i just now made a promise to myself, yea im done so would u mind fckin off ?.... Srinivas Radhakrishnan - OUT ( May 20,2006 3 : 01 pm)

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. "
- Mark Twain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul Jayaraman said...

nice 1 dude!!....whos she btw?
---rahul

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home