Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i-drive

ever wondered..why is the sky a beautiful red ...what pisses u off most... why do u read loser blogs ?... everwondered.... What drives u.. i wondered..
Passion they say... passion fr wat ? fr whom.. cars.. speed.. work.. respect.. aah. respect.. the 7 letter word that makes the world go round for most of us..respect surely drives me.. the respect..earned out of hard work.. makin sacrifices..cutting sleep.. yea. THAT drives me..
Respect fr me in my own eyes.. my own head.. paramount..dont u think ?.. like fuck i care what u think..
Speed is another drug that drives me.. think the worlds a bit too slow fr me.. what i might do ..might be looked upon as going about something a bit too fast..
i say.. ur going a bit toooo slow..
the point of this blog is lost. . like the state of my mind.. now i dont even knw what im furiously typing.. maybe now just the sound of the tapping keys wants me to keep doint it faster.. n hope ot god.. it makes some semblance of sense..
whats my worst fear.. letting ppl down.. yea.. that.. breaking the trust.. fiath that htey show in me.. my friends.. my foes.. parents.. yea.. them.. parents.. i love em.. cant though get myself to say i love them.. idiotic it is... the ego.. yea.. kill it.. a murder that would save ur life..


" I'll be back baby, I just gotta beat this clock
fuck this clock, I'm-a make 'em eat this watch,
Don't believe me? Watch, I'm-a win this race,
and I'm-a come back and rub my shit in your face, bitch!
I found my niche, you gonna hear my voice,
'til you're sick of it, you ain't gonna have a choice,
if I gotta scream till I have half a lung,
if I have half a chance I'll grab it, Rabbit Run... "

2 Comments:

Blogger freeverse said...

srini stop beating urself up about everything. stop it. rem wt i said abt someone being amazing? it wsnt an offhand remark. i mean wht i say. faith. just a lil faith. in ur own self. and fuck the world. fuck the respect i say. other ppls respect fr u that is. so long as u can live comfortably with urself, without ur conscience pricking, then uv pretty much hit the nail on the right head. screw the world. it never did anyone any good. just live fr urself and wht u want.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Fenris - of the Beastly Jaws said...

abe saale...u know u can write a lot more sense...and make it a lot more enjoyable reading too...fart out d frustration i suggest...hmmm....

the poems are damn good man...though dey border on d ' rant ' a bit too much for comfort

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home